We respect your privacy
- Wil Brown Digital respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the National Privacy Principles established by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and modifies for Australian Law. This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is the information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
- Wil Brown Digital will, from time to time, receive and store the personal information you enter onto our website, provide to us directly or give to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support. The Personal Information that you are asked to provide and why you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your Personal Information. We will also let you know before collection whether the provision of the Personal Information we are collecting is compulsory or may be provided voluntarily and the consequences of not providing the information.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
- Wil Brown Digital may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates, and services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- Wil Brown Digital may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, video chat, SMS or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when required to deliver our services.
- From time to time, we may need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Wil Brown Digital, wilbrowndigital.com, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible by law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
- Wil Brown Digital is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to Level 11, 66 Clarence Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Users who register on our website or related platforms (if any) also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.